Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tight pants

It's week 13 for me and baby E. Baby E now looks like a baby but super tiny, about 3 inches (7.62 centimeters) long. Everything that makes baby E human is already present and developing fast.

I've now told my the family and work. I will make Cory call some people tonight when he gets home. Cory spent the weekend in London with his friends Jeff and Rawley so baby E and I had the weekend alone to walk the city. Jeff lives in London now and Raleigh is visiting from the great city of San Francisco. I look forward to hearing how the trip went as his blackberry went dead yesterday morning so I didn't get to bother him.

This week has been exciting as I am ending the first trimester and people are now learning the news. I have been trying to do a bit of shopping for some clothes that grow with me. It's a very difficult time as I don't look pregnant but some of my clothes are starting to get incredibly uncomfortable and I just can't face putting them on. Thankfully, I am feeling a bit like I've been doing sit-ups so I know that something is changing inside. I think I have enough to get me through the early stages of my belly growing but will definitely have to get more as the growing continues. Zurich is absolutely terrible for maternity clothes shopping. For reasonably priced clothes the only option is H&M and the selection there is limited especially for work clothes. Online shopping here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment