Spring has finally arrived here in Switzerland. Today it will be 20+ degrees Celsius (about 70 Fahrenheit). Cory and I both are very excited to see the warmth finally arrive.
Not so much happening this week with baby Eicher. I did have a dinner with work colleagues last night and I don't think it will be a surprise when I tell them next week. The lack of drinking wine with my work folk could only mean one thing when your female. As one of them said last night "if you keep drinking water like that people will start to think your pregnant." I must say the temptation was there to say "I am" but I held off.
Today I am 12 weeks along and we have an appointment to check up on the bean on Tuesday morning at 8am. We are both so excited as this will mean we can officially tell the news to everyone. Both Cory's and my parents are in the running to be more eager than we are to get the news out to the rest of the family. I suppose that is normal. :) It is the first grandchild for both. I keep telling my mom, grannie, and aunt Jackie to just hold out for a few more days and to relish that they are the lucky few that get to share our secret but I don't think I can hold them off much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment