Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 25

Lyla will be 6 months (25 weeks) old tomorrow. Where has the time gone. We had a girls weekend while Cory was snowboarding with his football team. We just hung out and enjoyed the warmer weather.

On Saturday we went for a walk by the lake where I got this great photo of Lyla

We also had a small naked baby photo shoot one evening.

Monday was a half day holiday in Zurich so we met Cory by the river for a late lunch. The weather was great so we just took in the sunshine and did a bit of people watching. Lyla also tried zucchini which we will not try again for a week or so. Her tummy didn't like them so much.
Tuesday we met with Stacey, Chance and Brooks for a picnic lunch. Here are Lyla and Brooks checking each other out. They really enjoyed each others feet. Check out the photos and video on Picasa.


Wednesday we went to the English speaking play group called Mom & Tots. This was the first time that I left her with the sitters that they have so that the moms can talk and relax for an hour or so. She was fine for about an hour. I was sitting in the other room learning some relaxation techniques when I heard some screaming. "Is that Lyla?" I thought to myself. I waited a few more minutes and realized that "yes, that is Lyla." I went into the playroom and another mom was saying "there she is, there she is." Lyla wasn't so happy any longer and she was letting them know. I think the problem was that she was really tired. Her normal nap time is around 9 or 9:30 and the meeting begins at 9:30 and she certainly wasn't going to sleep with all the excitement around.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: