Almost 39 weeks and nothing. Have tried the spicy food and was recommended some pressure points to push that are known to get labor started. Tomorrow a little relaxation with a facial. I also read somewhere that these types of things help relax you and allow nature to take its course. Thanks for the other recommendations as well but I won't discuss whether or not that is being utilized. ;)
I found some really cute clothes today after lunch with a friend. Can't wait to know what baby E is so that I can really get into the cute things.
Bags are packed, room is ready, we have a stock of basics, and learned to work the Baby Bjorn today. Not much else to do but wait.
What will I miss once baby E is in my arms:
-Just being pregnant, I love it. When else can you have a great big belly and people tell you that you look great.
-of course feeling baby E moving around inside me. Every time I feel him/her I smile and look down to see the movement.
-Cory rubbing my belly and saying "hello in there". It's so cute...I know, you can all gag now. :)
-Eating mostly what I want. Lot's of chocolate milk lately. Cory lets me have the last bite of dessert for baby E.
-Having Cory to myself. Another reason for you all to gag but it will no longer be just the two of us and we've been happy as is. I know that we will be even more happy just the three of us but things will surely be more complicated. We can't wait regardless. Come on Baby E...we're waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck with everything! Tony & I had our baby on 9-16. He was 6 days late. I tried spicy food & a pedicure, but my son was stubborn.
ReplyDeleteYour list of things you'll miss is almost identical to mine. It didn't make me gag at all.