Tuesday, October 20, 2009

....Nope....not yet

We're still waiting. I thought I would share a couple of photos from my walk today and also what my uncle Bobby created. As many people will first meet baby E via the internet and you all do not know his/her name yet here is the logo that he created.



I didn't get the punchline at first glance but it quickly jumped out at me. Thanks uncle Bobby. I love it.

As I mentioned above, I went for a walk just up the hill from our apartment and thought I would take the camera and take some photos of where we live. It was a beautiful and cool day so a walk was required. I did scare Cory since I didn't hear my phone ring.

Photo 1 - 39 week shadow


Photo 2 - My attempt to be artsy


Photo 3 - A view from the lookout point


Photo 4 - Pretty house


Photo 5 - Where baby E and I can go feed the ducks

No comments:

Post a Comment