Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crafts and first toys

I finally got a photo of the wall hangings I've made for baby E's room. I'll be making a few more, possibly this weekend. I am happy with how they've turned out and each one seems to turn out a little better than the one before.


We also picked up a cute musical snail pillow while in Amsterdam. Cory picked it out and I really like it so thought I would share it with you.


Tonight we made the trip to the baby store and Ikea to get a few things. What did we come home with? ...a car seat, diaper changing pad, sleep sack for the stroller, and a few other necessities. Things are beginning to get finalized and this weekend we have our birthing class.

Also, our friends Ryan and Stacey had their baby boy today at 11:15. Congrats to them and we hope to get to see the little guy after our class on Sunday. Makes it all a little more real now that one of us has popped. I'm up next, then JP and Simone, and on to a colleague, and then a friend of Cory's. I'm sure there is more but there is just too much baby business going on and my memory is shot.

1 comment:

  1. I love the snail! Things that play soothing music are good!

    ReplyDelete