Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Count down



It's closing in on 35 weeks which means that if labor was to begin it wouldn't be stopped. Absolutely amazing. Of course we are super excited about meeting baby E and becoming parents but it is difficult to imagine it no longer being just the two of us. We've been depending on each other since we met with all of our adventures and now a little person will be depending on us. Time to grow up. :)

We will make a visit to the doctor next week where I'm hoping to get an estimate of baby E's weight. Not sure I want to know but I guess we will know soon enough.

We went to St. Gallen on Monday as it was a holiday. Very nice city and we found a coming home from the hospital outfit for baby E. Cute and neutral. It is starting to get to me that we don't know what we're having as clothes are so cute but not knowing makes it a little more difficult to get the really cute stuff. I still don't want to know though. ;)

We've also gotten baby E's room a little more organized which is another thing to check of the list. Baby E will also have a new Kaefer Karl crib for our room so that he/she can be comfy next to mom and dad at night. (Kaefer is a beetle in German.)

I took a couple of photos of the room and of baby E's small collection of toys and stuffed animals. As you might be able to make out, there is another Penn State tribute in baby E's room. Cory's famous Joe Paterno artwork. And a gift from Grandma D, a Braves hat to grow into. I'm sure this pile will grow as I'm now getting the bug to shop for baby E and not me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment