Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's been a long time

For those who still follow the blog I apologize for not writing anything in a while. It's been a crazy couple of months with Lyla, the big move, and the big trip. I've posted some photos from our UK trip on Picasa (the link is on the left) and will try to get some others up from the past couple of months as well.


In brief, Lyla now has 4 teeth, is crawling, and on her way to walking. She's had a few moments of standing on her own. The honeymoon is soon to be over. I can't believe we might have a 10 month old that's walking. She doesn't seem tall enough to walk. Maybe she will keep trying for a couple of months.

Our world has been spinning and I still can't quite make heads or tails of it. Perhaps once we get settled I will be able to be more articulate about what is going on in our lives. We head off to Charlottesville tomorrow and our new life will officially begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment