Lyla has also started doing a lot of standing. Sometimes she can even hold herself up while holding onto a table or leg. She's loving bath time more and more and is splashing mom and dad while giggling and squealing. Last but not least she has finally decided to take a bottle. Not sure what got into her but she is now taking 1 bottle a day. I can actually leave her for more than a few hours now. Now I'm not sure I want her to grow up. :)
Here is Lyla enjoying the sun with Aunt Elin.

Here are Lyla and Emmy together. I think they were really bored with the adults entertainment.

On arrival home we realized that I left my phone up in the cottage. I was letting Lyla play with it the last morning that we were there and failed to find it afterward. Oh well, I will possibly be phoneless for the next couple of months. How will I get by? ;) We also came home to the dreaded blue screen of death on our computer. Thankfully we had kept my old laptop and that is keeping us connected. We certainly couldn't live without a computer for a couple of months.
Here is Lyla in her new shirt that I picked up in Sweden on the way back.
Elin and Fred stopped to pick up a new stroller in Uppsala so I ran in to do a bit of impulse shopping. I also really wanted to pick up some bread that I always enjoy when visiting. I ran into the absolutely huge COOP and never found the particular bread that Elin always has. Very sad indeed. I guess I will have to go back sometime. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment