I've been letting Lyla have a little naked baby time before her bath in the evenings which has been going really well and she seems to enjoy being free. Cory was in Munich last night for work so I had undressed Lyla and put her in her crib to kick around. I put her on a diaper pad just in case there were any accidents. Our sweet little girl was cooing and giggling quite happily while I got everything together for her bath. I proceeded to go get her for bathtime and noticed an interesting smell and color in her crib. Sure enough, she had done a not so sweet poo in her bed. She had taken the opportunity of naked time to have an explosive poo all over her bed. Needless to say, I learned yet another lesson. Allow plenty of room for the poo to hit the diaper pad. No need for entire body to be on it.
Here is Lyla listening to mom telling dad the story


Such a silly girl! Naked time will continue well into her third year, if my babysitting experience is any indication.
ReplyDelete