Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blueberry & banana pancakes and applesauce cake

15 weeks 1 day. This week was a little stressful for me as I wasn't feeling so well midweek. It made me a little nervous and I went ahead and called the doctor. Apparently unless it's something obviously wrong, it is, most likely, completely normal. Thankfully I am feeling better and all seems to be good now.

This morning Cory made me blueberry & banana pancakes which started the day off just right. We are dog sitting this weekend so we need a little extra something to keep us going. This little guy, a yorkshire terrior named Nemo, has quiet a lot of energy. He is only something like 8 months old and goes nonstop. We are enjoying him even though people tell us he isn't a real dog.

We will be going to a friends house tonight for dinner and we are bringing an Eicher specialty, applesauce cake. As I was in the middle of this post while it was cooking, it is now cooked and looks pretty good. Cory did approve and say that it does look like moms. Seems to task pretty good as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. i want applesauce cake.. is it vegan? i had pancakes saturday too... they weren't blueberry and banana though... just walk little nemo over to my house. i'm sure he won't mind the walk!

    ReplyDelete